Monday, July 21, 2014

Update: Guess where I am?!

Private underground pathway at my secret location. Curiosity kills the cat, but I'm still alive so.....

Happy Monday!

   So for the past 2 weeks or so, I haven't posted anything and I felt a little guilty for it! Losing control of my own work gets me really anxious to get back and start fresh. I am going to try to start posting every other day to get back into the flow of things and then start the daily posts again.
   I also have exciting news! For the past week I have been traveling to places and landmarks in California I have yet to see and experience (there is actually quite a lot considering I live here.) I am promising a post for tomorrow with pictures of my first trip, but for now I'll leave it to you to guess where I am going by the picture below.




X,
Jorge G. Alvarez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *